Years prior to Captain Cook setting foot on Australian shores in 1770, Dutch explorers Abel Tasman and Dirk Hartog, as well as English pirate William Dampier had already been there.
- Napoleon had a phobia of cats1
- Mutated gene makes us sleep less1
- Divination Using Madame Lenormand's Fortune Cards
- Geniuses Sleep Half as Much as the Rest of us
- After loss of consciousness girl can speak 120 languages3
- Notable Individuals who Sold Their Soul to the Devil for Power and Fame
- The legend of the Tambora Volcano7
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11944
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!994
- A Presence!8691
- I Think I'm Dying!988
- Something in the Darkness672
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag148
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress173
- Lucky Numbers of the Zodiac Signs Based on the Chine...
- Numerological Prognosis for the Week of 13-19 Novemb...
- At a Crossroads in Life? Take Osho`s Test
- See What Numerology Brings in the Days until May 14
- Your Forehead Reveals your Character
- The Universe is Slowly Dying!
- Did Extraterrestrials Experiment on a Man from Yakut...
- What it Means if you're Seeing Hearts Everywhere
- Ghost Plane has Been Time Traveling for Decades Now