Cleopatra belonged to the Ptolemaic dynasty, which was actually Greek, while some sources even add that it originated from Alexander the Great, who appointed his relative - Ptolemy, as ruler of Egypt after he conquered it.
- The Rise and Fall of Cleopatra
- Discovered the tomb of Cleopatra and Mark Antony?
- The False Myths About the Life of Cleopatra
- Sapphire for faithfulness and long marriage
- Pearls bring happiness, but not to everyone
- The Greatest Warrior Women, who Crushed Empires
- Complexes That Plague the Different Zodiac Signs
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler12404
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!1042
- A Presence!9021
- I Think I'm Dying!1021
- Something in the Darkness693
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag150
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night227
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress176
- Love in the Year of the Wood Goat for Aries
- Facts about brown eyed people
- Nessie Appears 150 Miles from Loch Ness
- Citrine: the Gemstone of Luck
- The Death of Edgar Allan Poe - Still a Mystery to th...
- We Learn More Effectively After a Good Sleep
- Theories about Faraway Worlds
- Mercury is Retrograde in Aries! What to Watch Out fo...
- Dreaming of a sealed tooth? You'll find long-lost p...