Waking up suddenly (hypnic jerk) damages our brain and entire body in more ways than you can imagine. When one experiences lack of sufficient sleep, not only do we feel more exhausted, we are severely hurting out brain.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10894
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!903
- A Presence!7831
- I Think I'm Dying!911
- Something in the Darkness605
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag146
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night220
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Witches Once Ruled This Mystical Place in Lapland
- There's a Hidden Portrait Underneath the Mona Lisa!
- What the Stars Portend for you Today - June 1
- Frequent Nightmares - Symptoms of Mental Health Prob...
- The Crinoline - the Dress That Killed Over 3000 Wome...
- The Most Bizarre Gods of the Ancient World
- Virgo Woman and Taurus Man Love Compatibility
- Zodiac Signs Never Meant to be Together
- The Zodiac Signs and Their Health