Waking up suddenly (hypnic jerk) damages our brain and entire body in more ways than you can imagine. When one experiences lack of sufficient sleep, not only do we feel more exhausted, we are severely hurting out brain.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler12444
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!1046
- A Presence!9061
- I Think I'm Dying!1023
- Something in the Darkness693
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag150
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night227
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress176
- Ubasute - the Japanese Custom of Leaving One`s Mothe...
- Love in the Year of the Wood Goat for Scorpio
- Retrograde Pluto Until October: a Dark Period of War...
- Paleontologists Discover New Species of Dinosaur Tha...
- Alien Mummies from Peru Could Turn Human History on ...
- Find out your Numerological Horoscope Until June 24
- Legends and Facts about North American Indians
- Juju Magic
- Find out What the Horoscope has in Store for you on ...