The oldest sunglasses ever were discovered on Baffin Island, Canada. Scientists theorize they were worn by the Arctic Inuit, who eventually brought them to Canada. The sunglasses were made of walrus hide and bone and are at least 1200-1600 years old.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler12664
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!1057
- A Presence!9161
- I Think I'm Dying!1030
- Something in the Darkness699
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag151
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night227
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress176
- Neptune Retrograde in Pisces - What to Expect
- Numerology Prognosis for This Week
- The Romans Celebrated Saturnalia the Week Before Chr...
- Mars in Sagittarius! See How the Planet of Action wi...
- How to Determine your Ascendant
- Find out your Weekly Horoscope Until June 3
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - June 29
- Locusta - History`s First Female Serial Killer
- Why is Snow White?