The Space Administration has already launched the microorganisms from the International Space Station. Scientists posit that at 0 gravity, the microbes will develop an increased resistance to antibiotics which could cause severe problems for astronauts.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler4954
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!411
- A Presence!3351
- I Think I'm Dying!426
- Something in the Darkness228
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag114
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night180
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress136
- Mars is Destroying its Moon Phobos
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - March 22
- Niagara Falls has Frozen
- New Moon in Leo - Which Wishes Will Come True
- Scientists Connect Monkey Brains to a Computer
- Meaning and Properties of Alexandrite
- Pick a Frog and Find out the Quickest Way to Get Ric...
- Is the Moon's Core Made of Water?
- Here's How Fear Can Kill you