Observations by German climatologists from the University of Giessen have led them to reach the conclusion that summer 2014 will be the hottest summer worldwide in the history of synoptic observations.
- Divination with Beans
- Facts about Muhammad Ali you May Not Know
- The Lost City of Atlantis
- Researcher Finds Mysterious Base on Ocean Bottom
- The Romantic Zodiac Signs
- Numerology Prognosis Until February 7
- Unexpected Facts about Rain
- It Wasn't Drugs But an Arrhythmia that Finished Off ...
- History of Love Rituals