Observations by German climatologists from the University of Giessen have led them to reach the conclusion that summer 2014 will be the hottest summer worldwide in the history of synoptic observations.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler5784
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!494
- A Presence!3831
- I Think I'm Dying!492
- Something in the Darkness273
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag118
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night183
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress141
- How animals sense danger and save their owners
- The Prophecies of Leonardo da Vinci
- George Washington and his Legendary Wooden Teeth
- Experts Reconstruct Face of Greek Girl from the Meso...
- What the Stars Portend for you Today - July 7
- How to Recognize the Aliens Living Among us
- Life Ends When Our Stem Cells Die
- Nostradamus: the Savior is Coming in 2016!
- Gigantic Reptiles Ruled the Skies of Romania 70 Mill...