Observations by German climatologists from the University of Giessen have led them to reach the conclusion that summer 2014 will be the hottest summer worldwide in the history of synoptic observations.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler4924
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!411
- A Presence!3351
- I Think I'm Dying!425
- Something in the Darkness225
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag114
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night180
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress136
- New Date Set for the Apocalypse - September 22 and 2...
- See What People Most Often Regretted on Their Deathb...
- Your Horoscope for Today - March 17
- How Do I Get Over the Past?
- Most popular superstitions
- Orionid Meteor Shower to Make All Wishes Come True o...
- The Most Famous Comets Throughout History
- Prepare for the Week Until May 28 with your Horoscop...
- False Historical Facts!