Waking up suddenly (hypnic jerk) damages our brain and entire body in more ways than you can imagine. When one experiences lack of sufficient sleep, not only do we feel more exhausted, we are severely hurting out brain.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler12224
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!1019
- A Presence!8881
- I Think I'm Dying!1008
- Something in the Darkness683
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag148
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress173
- The Zodiac Signs with the Strongest Intuition
- How to Control Our Dreams
- Your Astro Prognosis for the Week Until November 5
- The Biggest Cities in the World from the Beginning U...
- The Death of Edgar Allan Poe - Still a Mystery to th...
- Which is the Bravest Zodiac Sign of All?
- Have I Lived Here Before?
- Talismans for Capricorn
- These Dreams Indicate That You`ll Soon Start a Passi...