Waking up suddenly (hypnic jerk) damages our brain and entire body in more ways than you can imagine. When one experiences lack of sufficient sleep, not only do we feel more exhausted, we are severely hurting out brain.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10484
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!886
- A Presence!7481
- I Think I'm Dying!871
- Something in the Darkness581
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag144
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Retrograde Pluto Until October: a Dark Period of War...
- The Gods of Death in the Different Mythologies
- Year of the Wood Goat for Gemini
- Einstein`s Tips of Advice for a Happy Life
- The Vestal Virgins - the Most Powerful Women in Anti...
- The Geniuses who Stunned the World with Their Strang...
- Year of the Snake for Aquarius
- Horoscope for All Zodiac Signs for September
- Sensational! NASA Finds Life Forms on Mars