Waking up suddenly (hypnic jerk) damages our brain and entire body in more ways than you can imagine. When one experiences lack of sufficient sleep, not only do we feel more exhausted, we are severely hurting out brain.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9774
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!848
- A Presence!6971
- I Think I'm Dying!823
- Something in the Darkness538
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Pisces Woman and Leo Man Love Compatibility
- Virgo Woman and Taurus Man Love Compatibility
- The Date of your Death is Encoded in your Blood
- NASA Debates Where the First Person on Mars will Set...
- Curses - reality or a hoax?
- Some Absurd Bans in Several Countries
- Dreamt of Snow? Here`s What to Expect
- Your Most Accurate Daily Horoscope for March 30
- We Believe Ever More in Ghosts and the Supernatural