The Space Administration has already launched the microorganisms from the International Space Station. Scientists posit that at 0 gravity, the microbes will develop an increased resistance to antibiotics which could cause severe problems for astronauts.
- Astronauts in Space Have a Round Heart
- Japanese Astronaut Makes Sensational Discovery
- The astronauts of the Third Reich returned after 47 years flight
- Architects to Build a Tower Reaching the Stratosphere for Astronauts
- How Does the Body React After Spending 340 Days in Space?
- A Human Colony on the Moon in 30 Years
- The Moon has Over 200 Caves
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler4974
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!413
- A Presence!3361
- I Think I'm Dying!427
- Something in the Darkness228
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag114
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night180
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress137
- These Historical Figures Died as a Result of their G...
- Proven! We're Being Poisoned with Toxic Chemicals in...
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - June 8
- Sinister Female Ghosts
- What the Imum Coeli Angle Shows in our Personal Horo...
- Three Common Mistakes That Get in the Way of Quality...
- Yearly Horoscope 2017 for Gemini
- Find out What the Future has in Store for you with t...
- Three Zodiac Signs Need to be Careful in Love this M...