The Space Administration has already launched the microorganisms from the International Space Station. Scientists posit that at 0 gravity, the microbes will develop an increased resistance to antibiotics which could cause severe problems for astronauts.
- Astronauts in Space Have a Round Heart
- Japanese Astronaut Makes Sensational Discovery
- The astronauts of the Third Reich returned after 47 years flight
- Architects to Build a Tower Reaching the Stratosphere for Astronauts
- How Does the Body React After Spending 340 Days in Space?
- A Human Colony on the Moon in 30 Years
- We`re Turning into Fish! Instead of Mars, We`re Going to Colonize the Ocean Bottom
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9874
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!853
- A Presence!7031
- I Think I'm Dying!828
- Something in the Darkness544
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Proven! Negative Thoughts Can Kill us
- Individuals who Turned Their Names into Namesakes
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - June 28
- Why Not Everyone Has Nightmares
- How to Read the Signs of Fate
- The False Myths About the Life of Cleopatra
- Our Facial Features Determine Others' Opinion of us
- Pick a Tree and Find out What Type of Love Partner t...
- Genius Chose the Life of a Hermit Instead of $1 Mill...