The Space Administration has already launched the microorganisms from the International Space Station. Scientists posit that at 0 gravity, the microbes will develop an increased resistance to antibiotics which could cause severe problems for astronauts.
- Astronauts in Space Have a Round Heart
- Japanese Astronaut Makes Sensational Discovery
- The astronauts of the Third Reich returned after 47 years flight
- Architects to Build a Tower Reaching the Stratosphere for Astronauts
- How Does the Body React After Spending 340 Days in Space?
- A Human Colony on the Moon in 30 Years
- We`re Turning into Fish! Instead of Mars, We`re Going to Colonize the Ocean Bottom
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9754
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!849
- A Presence!6901
- I Think I'm Dying!820
- Something in the Darkness535
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress170
- Find out Your Dark Side with this Simple Test
- Watershed Events in History in the Year of the Snake
- Rituals for Clearing up the Karma Between Loved Ones
- Find out your Daily Horoscope for July 20
- Several Ideas for Surviving the End of the World
- What`s your Greatest Priority? Find out in This Test...
- If you Dream of These Animals, Expect Riches!
- The Deadliest Poisons on the Planet
- What is the Creative Talent of Each Zodiac Sign?