The Space Administration has already launched the microorganisms from the International Space Station. Scientists posit that at 0 gravity, the microbes will develop an increased resistance to antibiotics which could cause severe problems for astronauts.
- Astronauts in Space Have a Round Heart
- Japanese Astronaut Makes Sensational Discovery
- The astronauts of the Third Reich returned after 47 years flight
- Architects to Build a Tower Reaching the Stratosphere for Astronauts
- How Does the Body React After Spending 340 Days in Space?
- A Human Colony on the Moon in 30 Years
- The Mysterious Light Photographed Near the Moon
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler7604
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!666
- A Presence!5211
- I Think I'm Dying!652
- Something in the Darkness398
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag130
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night195
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress158
- See What the Stars Predict Today - November 25
- How to Bless Our Home
- Zodiacal Horoscope for the Month of November
- The Most Evil Women in History
- Do This Test to Find out Whether you're Capable of C...
- Medusa the Gorgon
- How to Interpret Dreams about Crimes
- Building a Fence Against Space Junk
- These are the 4 Types of People the Universe Sends t...