The Space Administration has already launched the microorganisms from the International Space Station. Scientists posit that at 0 gravity, the microbes will develop an increased resistance to antibiotics which could cause severe problems for astronauts.
- Astronauts in Space Have a Round Heart
- Japanese Astronaut Makes Sensational Discovery
- The astronauts of the Third Reich returned after 47 years flight
- Architects to Build a Tower Reaching the Stratosphere for Astronauts
- How Does the Body React After Spending 340 Days in Space?
- A Human Colony on the Moon in 30 Years
- We`re Turning into Fish! Instead of Mars, We`re Going to Colonize the Ocean Bottom
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler8664
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!762
- A Presence!6081
- I Think I'm Dying!743
- Something in the Darkness469
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag136
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night206
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress163
- Pick an Angel! See What it Predicts for your Future
- Has the CIA Been Time Traveling for Years?
- The Devastating Power of Earthquakes
- A European Satellite Fell Apart in Earth's Atmospher...
- Be Careful with the Words you Speak! They Change you...
- The Man who Traveled to the Future Reveals What We C...
- We Learn More Effectively After a Good Sleep
- Why Does Time Fly Faster as We Age?
- Taurus Woman and Capricorn Man Love Compatibility