The Space Administration has already launched the microorganisms from the International Space Station. Scientists posit that at 0 gravity, the microbes will develop an increased resistance to antibiotics which could cause severe problems for astronauts.
- Astronauts in Space Have a Round Heart
- Japanese Astronaut Makes Sensational Discovery
- The astronauts of the Third Reich returned after 47 years flight
- Architects to Build a Tower Reaching the Stratosphere for Astronauts
- How Does the Body React After Spending 340 Days in Space?
- A Human Colony on the Moon in 30 Years
- The Mysterious Light Photographed Near the Moon
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler6394
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!551
- A Presence!4261
- I Think I'm Dying!536
- Something in the Darkness316
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag120
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night184
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress143
- The Dark Side of the Sign of Aries
- Death is an Illusion, Born Out of our Consciousness
- Favorable Colors Based on Zodiac Sign
- The Food of the Ancient Spartans
- Beliefs about Spiders
- Are you a Good or a Bad Friend? Your Sign Reveals th...
- Skeleton of Revered Viking Shocks Scientists! Turns ...
- What 2018 will be Like According to Astrology
- The Animals That Possess Real Superpowers