Scientists from Cambridge believe that hallucinations, which are characteristic of psychological disorders, might actually be a natural reaction by the brain. Using it, the brain tries to give meaning to its surrounding world.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar1761
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler2834
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!2250
- A Presence!2121
- I Think I'm Dying!2760
- Something in the Darkness1800
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag930
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night1630
- Elephant Cries After Being Freed
- Wise Words by Mahatma Gandhi
- The Zodiac Signs that Ruin Their Own Lives
- Jupiter Continues to Amaze us! Juno Reveals Unsuspec...
- Where in the World is Hell Cold?
- The Weirdest Ancient Artifacts
- Power of the Water Signs
- Superstitions in different countries
- The healing properties of gemstones