Cleopatra belonged to the Ptolemaic dynasty, which was actually Greek, while some sources even add that it originated from Alexander the Great, who appointed his relative - Ptolemy, as ruler of Egypt after he conquered it.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler12874
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!1059
- A Presence!9171
- I Think I'm Dying!1033
- Something in the Darkness699
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag151
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night227
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress176
- The First Person on Mars is to be a Woman
- Ancient Peoples Drove SUVs 14 Million Years Ago
- Secret of the Indian Man who has Not Eaten or Drunk ...
- This is What Archaeologists Discovered in Central Lj...
- Each Zodiac Sign Hides its own Demon! Find out Yours
- How to Find out if your Phone is Tracking you
- Scientists Spot 3-Mile Pyramid on Ceres
- Why is Snow White?
- Cicada 3301 - The Internet`s Biggest Puzzle