If during spring and summer the wind is blowing from the west, this most likely means rain, while in winter it portends of snow.
- Folklore: How to Forecast the Weather Using the Wind
- Cats and witchcraft1
- The Hidden Magical Secrets of the Human Shadow
- The Sinister Krampus Punishes Misbehaving Children Before Christmas
- The Alternative Equivalents of Santa Claus you Probably Never Heard of
- Ancient City of Man-Ape Civilization Discovered
- The mystery of talking crosses2
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10564
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!887
- A Presence!7541
- I Think I'm Dying!876
- Something in the Darkness583
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag144
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Saturn Moon Conceals Enormous Ocean Beneath its Ice
- In the U.S., New Year does not come without a ball f...
- Come Here if you Want to See Ghosts!
- Dinosaurs Once Roamed the Antarctic
- Card Reading Shows Your Relationship's Chance for Su...
- Who was Saint Patrick and What Did Legends Say of Hi...
- Cursed Items That Brought Misfortune to Their Owners
- Easy Magic with Melting Ice Makes Dreams Come True
- Attracting money to your wallet