If during spring and summer the wind is blowing from the west, this most likely means rain, while in winter it portends of snow.
- Folklore: How to Forecast the Weather Using the Wind
- The Sinister Krampus Punishes Misbehaving Children Before Christmas
- Cats and witchcraft1
- What are Space Jellyfish?
- The Truth About the Loch Ness Monster Finally Revealed?
- Who was Lilith and Why was She Left out of the Bible?
- Superstitions to Determine the Future Sex of a Child
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11484
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!948
- A Presence!8291
- I Think I'm Dying!956
- Something in the Darkness648
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag147
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress172
- The Deadliest Wars in Human History
- Enormous Dinosaur Fossils Shock Egypt
- Shortcomings of the Gemini Zodiac Sign
- The Phaistos Disc has Finally Been Decoded
- North Spring Doesn't Freeze Even at -58 F°
- Holocaust Trauma is Passed Down Genetically
- Unique Walking Trees in Ecuador are Being Chopped Do...
- Ching Shih: From a Harlot to the Most Influential Pi...
- Life After Death Lasts Exactly 3 Minutes