The Mexican city of Cholula is known for its Great Pyramid, built by unknown people, thousands of years ago. The area in which the pyramid is found is known as San Pedro Cholula.
- Native American Superstitions about Meteors
- Dreams of Violence Against Relatives
- Character Based on Eye Shape
- Your Horoscope for Today – June 28
- Forbidden Archaeology: History Just isn't Right!
- Your Horoscope for Today - July 19
- A 264-Pound Accountant Crushes a Crocodile
- The Most Bizarre Gods of the Ancient World
- See What Kinds of Surprises the Stars Have in Store ...