Indian wisdom states that if you'd like to remain happier longer, you must keep your happiness away from the eyes of others. Indians believe that you can spare yourself the envy of others only by living in humility and modesty.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler5314
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!450
- A Presence!3511
- I Think I'm Dying!451
- Something in the Darkness241
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag117
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night183
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress137
- Is our Universe in Fact a Complex Hologram?
- The 4 Most Creative Zodiac Signs
- Year of the Snake for Capricorn
- Mass Extinction of Species Begins
- The City That`s Disappearing into the Sands with its...
- Talismans of the Fire Signs
- Pearls bring happiness, but not to everyone
- Half of us Remember Events That have Never Happened
- If you Spill Coffee, Expect Happiness