Skin metabolism speeds up while we sleep, thereby restoring the skin after removing dead cells throughout the day. The body begins to produce more proteins during sleep, which are needed for growth and damage repair.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler7164
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!634
- A Presence!4761
- I Think I'm Dying!596
- Something in the Darkness366
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag127
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night189
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress149
- Your Weekly Horoscope Until April 16
- NASA: Earth's Water is Being Depleted
- The Zodiac Signs That Always Tell the Truth
- Bizarre! The Oldest Things in the World
- Eureka! Mutant Enzyme to Save our Planet from Plasti...
- Nanorobots in our Brain to Make us Superhuman in 203...
- Darkness Makes us Evil
- The Mythic Legend Surrounding the Dreamcatcher
- Power of the Air Signs