Skin metabolism speeds up while we sleep, thereby restoring the skin after removing dead cells throughout the day. The body begins to produce more proteins during sleep, which are needed for growth and damage repair.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar1281
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler2304
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!1890
- A Presence!1901
- I Think I'm Dying!2390
- Something in the Darkness1750
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag890
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night1620
- Test Reveals What you Would Never Forgive
- Sleep Depends on What We Eat
- The 4 Kinds of Soul Mates we Meet in our Lives
- Virgo Woman and Aquarius Man Love Compatibility
- Psychological Methods with Which to Make our Own Luc...
- Are you a Sociopath? A Quick Test
- This Feeling is the Most Powerful Signal our Intuiti...
- Love in the Year of the Wood Goat for Sagittarius
- Proven! We're Being Poisoned with Toxic Chemicals in...