Skin metabolism speeds up while we sleep, thereby restoring the skin after removing dead cells throughout the day. The body begins to produce more proteins during sleep, which are needed for growth and damage repair.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler4584
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!381
- A Presence!3131
- I Think I'm Dying!406
- Something in the Darkness208
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag113
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night177
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress136
- Your Horoscope for Today – June 30
- 2 Stars Provide New Information about Our Galaxy
- Today's Horoscope for All Zodiac Signs - October 25
- Aquarius Woman and Aquarius Man Love Compatibility
- Mars Enters Aries! Find out What to Prepare for
- Societal Attitudes That Get in the Way of Happiness
- Early Risers are Happier
- Nostradamus: the Savior is Coming in 2016!
- What Kind of Love Thrills do the Stars Send us Today...