Skin metabolism speeds up while we sleep, thereby restoring the skin after removing dead cells throughout the day. The body begins to produce more proteins during sleep, which are needed for growth and damage repair.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar2501
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler3344
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!2760
- A Presence!2451
- I Think I'm Dying!3240
- Something in the Darkness1870
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag990
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night1690
- The Gizmo That Can Sense 8 Human Feelings
- The Upcoming 2017 is the Year of the Fire Rooster
- Dreams of Being Pregnant
- Geminids Meteor Shower Peaks on December 14
- Deadly Ultraviolet Rays Threaten the People of the A...
- Gravity Tractor to protect the Earth from Asteroids
- Dream Meanings According to Islam
- Curious and Remarkable Facts about Animals
- Find out What 2017 will be Like According to Astrolo...