In central Madagascar live the Merina people, who worship the dead in an unusual, and for most people - a barbaric and horrific, way. The ceremony is called Famadihana - the bones of the deceased are dug up and venerated.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler7144
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!633
- A Presence!4741
- I Think I'm Dying!596
- Something in the Darkness366
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag127
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night188
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress149
- Your Horoscope for Today - August 25
- Scorpio and the Other Signs
- Russian Experts: It's Dangerous to Send People to Ma...
- Leo Woman and Sagittarius Man Love Compatibility
- Mercury Retrograde in Sagittarius! Learn How to Prep...
- Nightmares Help us in Dangerous Situations
- Even Merciless Pirates were Spooked by Certain Super...
- Ten Signs you`re a Typical Sagittarius
- Year of the Snake for Taurus