In central Madagascar live the Merina people, who worship the dead in an unusual, and for most people - a barbaric and horrific, way. The ceremony is called Famadihana - the bones of the deceased are dug up and venerated.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler8104
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!717
- A Presence!5711
- I Think I'm Dying!698
- Something in the Darkness438
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag133
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night199
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress160
- New Moon in Scorpio - Time to Make our Wishes Realit...
- Scientists Have Discovered How to Adjust Our Biologi...
- Why you Wake Up Feeling Tired
- What the Stars Have in Store for you for September 1...
- The Tuareg Clans: a Complete Matriarchy and Men in B...
- Gigantic Mayan Megalopolis Uncovered in the Jungle
- Signs That your Soul has Reincarnated Before
- Here`s Why It`s Difficult for you to Fall Asleep in ...
- The Conspiracy of Catiline