In central Madagascar live the Merina people, who worship the dead in an unusual, and for most people - a barbaric and horrific, way. The ceremony is called Famadihana - the bones of the deceased are dug up and venerated.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9404
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!820
- A Presence!6631
- I Think I'm Dying!792
- Something in the Darkness513
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag141
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night211
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress166
- A Humanoid Robot is Man's New Best Friend
- What Does a Wedding in a Dream Mean?
- The Zodiac Signs That Have the Best Chances of Getti...
- Mars is Destroying its Moon Phobos
- The Laws of Karma
- The Universe is Slowly Dying!
- Weekly Star Prognosis Until January 22
- The Magical Properties of Mirrors - Find out Why it`...
- Your Horoscope for Today - October 14