In central Madagascar live the Merina people, who worship the dead in an unusual, and for most people - a barbaric and horrific, way. The ceremony is called Famadihana - the bones of the deceased are dug up and venerated.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9574
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!835
- A Presence!6811
- I Think I'm Dying!809
- Something in the Darkness527
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night218
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- The Brain Ages Due to Lack of Sleep
- Genius Chose the Life of a Hermit Instead of $1 Mill...
- Find Out your Horoscope for September 8
- Libra Woman and Sagittarius Man Love Compatibility
- The Obsession of Each Zodiac Sign
- Libra Woman and Scorpio Man Love Compatibility
- Hematite Stops the Worst Magic Curses - Blood Magic!
- Don't Kill Stink Bugs in your Home, They Bring Luck!
- How to banish a ghost