A general research study by Stanford, Princeton and UC Berkeley reveals that the world is on the brink of the 6th mass extinction of biological species. The study shows that approximately 400 vertebrate animals have gone extinct within the past 110 years.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler5684
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!481
- A Presence!3761
- I Think I'm Dying!485
- Something in the Darkness266
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag117
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night183
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress140
- Monthly Horoscope for July
- What your Daily Horoscope for December 19 has in Sto...
- How to Save Ourselves from Chronic Nightmares
- A Trip to Space will Cost Exactly 250 000 Dollars
- Year of the Snake for Virgo
- The Woman with the Plastic Face - Real or an Urban L...
- Man Chops Off his Nose to Look More Like a Comic Sup...
- What Can you Expect if you Dream of an Airplane?
- Proven! Life on Earth Came from Space