It is thought that the tradition originated from the pilgrims - some of the first settlers in the New World, who wanted to express their thankfulness to God for the bountiful harvest by sharing their holiday feast with the Native Americans.
- European New year traditions
- Asian New Year traditions
- Maundy Thursday - Myths and Traditions
- The Strangest Wedding Traditions Around the World
- Crazy Traditions Which Some Birthday Celebrants Uphold for Luck
- The Strangest New Year's Traditions Around the World
- Traditional beliefs and Feng Shui explanations for them
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11484
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!948
- A Presence!8291
- I Think I'm Dying!956
- Something in the Darkness648
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag147
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress172
- The Tragic Story of Pablo Neruda`s Secret Daughter
- Find out Your Future Path with This Quick Divination...
- Numerology Horoscope for October
- Scientist Predicts Human Extinction in 100 years
- Love in the Year of the Wood Goat for Libra
- Unbelievably Accurate Prediction about the Future Ta...
- New Moon in Aquarius - What to Wish for Today
- Are There Days When our Dreams Don't Come True?
- Yearly Horoscope 2017 for Aquarius