It is thought that the tradition originated from the pilgrims - some of the first settlers in the New World, who wanted to express their thankfulness to God for the bountiful harvest by sharing their holiday feast with the Native Americans.
- European New year traditions
- Asian New Year traditions
- Maundy Thursday - Myths and Traditions
- The Strangest Wedding Traditions Around the World
- Crazy Traditions Which Some Birthday Celebrants Uphold for Luck
- The Strangest New Year's Traditions Around the World
- Traditional beliefs and Feng Shui explanations for them
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler12404
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!1042
- A Presence!9021
- I Think I'm Dying!1021
- Something in the Darkness693
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag150
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night227
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress176
- Destiny of the Virgo Ascendant
- Jim Thorpe`s Story will Motivate you to Make your Dr...
- Your Most Accurate Monthly Horoscope for August is H...
- What Type of Partner Does Each Zodiac Sign Seek?
- Ten Signs you`re a Typical Aries
- How to Control Our Dreams
- Famous People who Died of Venereal Disease
- Your Numerology Prognosis Until September 4th
- Your Daily Horoscope for September 29