It is thought that the tradition originated from the pilgrims - some of the first settlers in the New World, who wanted to express their thankfulness to God for the bountiful harvest by sharing their holiday feast with the Native Americans.
- European New year traditions
- Asian New Year traditions
- Maundy Thursday - Myths and Traditions
- The Strangest Wedding Traditions Around the World
- The Strangest New Year's Traditions Around the World
- Crazy Traditions Which Some Birthday Celebrants Uphold for Luck
- The Year of the Yellow Earth Dog is Here! Eastern Traditions and Customs
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9744
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!846
- A Presence!6921
- I Think I'm Dying!821
- Something in the Darkness537
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Mercury Retrograde in Aquarius and Capricorn - What ...
- Mushroom Picker Tells of his Encounter with a Yeti
- Nan Madol: The Greatest Archaeological Secret
- Magical Objects That Every Household Should Have
- Find out your Mission in Life Based on your Guardian...
- The Zodiac Signs for Whom 2018 Will Be Unforgettable
- Beliefs about Broken Objects
- Why do We Even Have Eyebrows?
- The Kyshtym Dwarf - the ET Mummy That Turned Ufology...