In central Madagascar live the Merina people, who worship the dead in an unusual, and for most people - a barbaric and horrific, way. The ceremony is called Famadihana - the bones of the deceased are dug up and venerated.
- Strange Customs in Different Countries
- The Year of the Yellow Earth Dog is Here! Eastern Traditions and Customs
- Ubasute - the Japanese Custom of Leaving One`s Mother to Die of Starvation
- Man with a Knife in his Back Walks Around a McDonald's
- The Tuareg Clans: a Complete Matriarchy and Men in Burkas
- Vampires - dead sinners
- Everything you Don't Know about Asian Superstitions
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11754
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!975
- A Presence!8511
- I Think I'm Dying!976
- Something in the Darkness661
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag148
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress173
- Symbolism and Meaning of the Color Pink
- Your Love Horoscope for July 21
- The Zodiac Signs that Ruin Their Own Lives
- Romanian Tourist Snaps Photo of UFO in Kosovo
- Russian Experts: It's Dangerous to Send People to Ma...
- Magna Carta of freedoms
- What We Need to Finish by the End of 2014
- The Late Stephen Hawking`s Astonishing Predictions f...
- The Zodiac Signs with a Karmic Connection Between Th...