In central Madagascar live the Merina people, who worship the dead in an unusual, and for most people - a barbaric and horrific, way. The ceremony is called Famadihana - the bones of the deceased are dug up and venerated.
- Strange Customs in Different Countries
- The Year of the Yellow Earth Dog is Here! Eastern Traditions and Customs
- Ubasute - the Japanese Custom of Leaving One`s Mother to Die of Starvation
- Man with a Knife in his Back Walks Around a McDonald's
- Vampires - dead sinners
- Everything you Don't Know about Asian Superstitions
- The Strangest Wedding Traditions Around the World
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler12204
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!1018
- A Presence!8881
- I Think I'm Dying!1007
- Something in the Darkness683
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag148
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress173
- Find out the Most Bizarre Things about our Dreams on...
- Why Do We Like Compliments?
- Zodiacal Horoscope for the Month of March
- Did the Predictions Made a Century Ago About the 200...
- How to Determine your Ascendant
- Find out your Weekly Numerology Horoscope Until Janu...
- Find out your Daily Horoscope for January 20
- Weekly Horoscope from March 20 - 26
- What the Horoscope has in Store for you Today - Augu...