There's an old superstition in India, according to which if a woman becomes a widow she must throw herself into the same fire where the body of her deceased husband is burned, according to tradition. If she lives, a harsh fate awaits her.
- UFO over the ancient world
- The 7-Year-Old Indian Girl with 202 Teeth
- The Most Stunning Human Phenomena
- Ten Signs you`re a Typical Libra
- A New Theory About the Extinction of the Dinosaurs
- Night Owls are More Creative Than Early Birds
- The Truth about Heaven
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - May 11
- An 800-Year-Old Cell Phone Proves the Existence of E...