Eye color shows your talents
Eye color shows your character, say French scientists.
Gray eyes have to kinds of meaning in a person. Love is manifested in women, only when the are worshiped by the opposite sex. Gray eyed gentlemen can sometimes be cold, powerful and of sharp nature and never sentimental.
People with blue eyes are endowed with a rich imagination. They are artistic, fascinating and hold contact with others. Often they make generous and noble gestures toward others. Their character is detected with a sense of humor.
Brown eyes speak of calm and sobriety however hide a fiery passion. These are people of action, not words.
Green eyed people are gifted with sharp as a razor mind and immediately assess each situation in life, have a tough character and respect only successful people.
Colorful eyes are gifted with joviality and fun. Parents and spouses are friends and hold much love, not selfish by nature and valued at work however are often used by unscrupulous bosses and close people.
Hazel eyed people have a turbulent passion right from the soul. They often have explosives confrontations with even the closest of people, however they form a strong unity with love and sex but are jealous and suspicious people.
- The Function of Animals' Tails
- Fears that haunt us
- Our Oceans Will Evaporate After 1 Billion Years
- A 264-Pound Accountant Crushes a Crocodile
- Libra Woman and Pisces Man Love Compatibility
- Numerology: Personal Number 5
- Photographer Captures Mysterious Signs in the Sky
- Capricorn Woman and Virgo Man Love Compatibility
- Year of the Snake for Taurus
- Adding ying and yang effectively
- Miracle Worker in Brazil cured cancer
- Love Potions
- Similar Results:
- hair eye color skin of indigo children
- facts about eye color and personality
- eye color determines magic powers
- dream interpretation color beige
- eyes color personality in hindi
- what color attracts wealth
- most common eye color by astrology sign
- what color attracts money
- color that attracts money
- african mask color meanings
- legends about eye color