Paleontologists found the remains of a giant sea monster, identified as pliosaur, known to have patrolled the oceans during the era of dinosaurs. It 's head was double the size of the Tyrannosaurus.
- Germs and the Tyrannosaurus
- Tyrannosaurus Rex Fed On Babies
- Paleontologists Discover the Bones of Last Dinosaur Living in Africa
- Dinosaurs were cannibals
- Paleontologists Find a Dinosaur Larger Than a Boeing 737
- A New Species of Dinosaur Has Been Discovered
- Paleontologists Discover New Species of Dinosaur That Lived 200 Million Years Ago
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10474
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!885
- A Presence!7461
- I Think I'm Dying!870
- Something in the Darkness579
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag144
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Daily Horoscope for April 27 for All Zodiac Signs
- The Devastating Power of Earthquakes
- The Most Curious Facts about Human Evolution
- Make a Wish if you See a Rainbow
- The Phenomenal Hunza - Humans or Extraterrestrials?
- How Do We Catch Up on Our Sleep?
- Numerological Horoscope for the Week of April 23-29
- Intelligent and Creative Insults That History will R...
- Yearly Horoscope 2018 for Aquarius