The sarcophagus with its millennia-old mummy was discovered in the southern Egyptian city of Luxor by a team of Spanish archaeologists, writes the British Independent.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler12664
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!1057
- A Presence!9161
- I Think I'm Dying!1030
- Something in the Darkness699
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag151
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night227
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress176
- Phenomenal! Saturn is Changing its Color
- Omen: What will Happen to you if a Cat Appears Outsi...
- The Deadliest Pandemics in History
- Divination with an Egg
- Unlock your Genius with a Pen and a Kitten!
- What the Stars Predict about you Today - February 18
- First Ever Bottled Mineral Water Found
- Dreams of Being Naked and Clothes do Have Meaning! F...
- Scientists: the Universe has No Direction