We're used to seeing trees as just another part of the background that surrounds us, rarely acknowledging that they too are living things that experience emotions and communicate with each other - things which allow them to survive for centuries.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler6364
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!549
- A Presence!4241
- I Think I'm Dying!532
- Something in the Darkness312
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag120
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night184
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress143
- Who Can Solve Einstein's Riddle?
- Incidents Proving the Existence of Levitation
- Early Risers are Happier
- Hypnagogia - How to Bring About a Prolific Dream
- The frog – a symbol of rebirth
- Your Daily Horoscope for October 27
- What do Men and Women Dream of?
- Cases of Alien Abductions
- Your Horoscope for Today - May 30