Everest is also known as the world's largest open air graveyard, due to the dozens of climbers' bodies that lay unburied on its slopes. In their attempt to conquer the highest peak on the planet, they have met an unfortunate end.
- Everest is World's Largest Open Air Graveyard with Unburied Bodies
- Do Parallel Worlds Really Exist?
- Bizarre! The Oldest Things in the World
- Seven Surprising Facts about Pluto
- Your Horoscope for Today - June 10
- How Columbus Hid the Moon and Other Remarkable Facts about Explorers
- Meet the Three-Year-Old Girl who Never Sleeps
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10184
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!870
- A Presence!7231
- I Think I'm Dying!843
- Something in the Darkness563
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag144
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Living to be 120 is Becoming Ever More Probable
- 35 Pyramids Discovered in Sudan
- What are Space Jellyfish?
- Turkish Coffee Cup Reading
- Your Horoscope for the Month of March! Here`s What t...
- 116-Year-Old American is the Second Oldest Person
- Dreamt of a Door? Here`s What to Expect
- The Craziest Guinness World Records
- Read your Monthly Horoscope for September Right Here