Everest is also known as the world's largest open air graveyard, due to the dozens of climbers' bodies that lay unburied on its slopes. In their attempt to conquer the highest peak on the planet, they have met an unfortunate end.
- Everest is World's Largest Open Air Graveyard with Unburied Bodies
- Do Parallel Worlds Really Exist?
- Seven Surprising Facts about Pluto
- Bizarre! The Oldest Things in the World
- Your Horoscope for Today - June 10
- How Columbus Hid the Moon and Other Remarkable Facts about Explorers
- Meet the Three-Year-Old Girl who Never Sleeps
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11484
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!948
- A Presence!8291
- I Think I'm Dying!956
- Something in the Darkness648
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag147
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress172
- Your Horoscope for Today - February 25
- The Woman with the Plastic Face - Real or an Urban L...
- A Man Went 18 Days Without Sleep
- The Most Accurate Daily Horoscope for all Zodiac Sig...
- Meaning of the Different Dog Breeds in Dreams
- Robocops to Maintain Law and Order in Dubai
- World Record: 13 Babies in the Womb of an Iraqi Woma...
- The Woman with Astounding Memory Who Remembers Every...
- Effects of the Different Phases of the Moon