Everest is also known as the world's largest open air graveyard, due to the dozens of climbers' bodies that lay unburied on its slopes. In their attempt to conquer the highest peak on the planet, they have met an unfortunate end.
- Everest is World's Largest Open Air Graveyard with Unburied Bodies
- Do Parallel Worlds Really Exist?
- Seven Surprising Facts about Pluto
- Bizarre! The Oldest Things in the World
- Your Horoscope for Today - June 10
- How Columbus Hid the Moon and Other Remarkable Facts about Explorers
- Meet the Three-Year-Old Girl who Never Sleeps
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9824
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!853
- A Presence!6941
- I Think I'm Dying!823
- Something in the Darkness537
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night220
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress170
- How the Beautiful Helen of Troy May Have Looked Like
- Mars Enters Aries! Find out What to Prepare for
- Cancer Woman and Gemini Man Love Compatibility
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - May 10
- Sleep Helps us Remember New Information
- Scientists Discover Oceans Beneath the Earth
- The Most Terrifying Medieval Executions!
- Interesting Facts about Healthy Sleep and How to Eas...
- What 2018 Will be Like for you According to Numerolo...