An intriguing fact that has been discovered in the past decade is that at least half of the 11 most distant stars in our galaxy are far from the spiral disk of our Milky Way.
- Runaway Stars Cut Across the Milky Way
- The Milky Way is Located in the Immeasurable Heaven
- Confirmed: Fourth Spiral Arm of the Milky Way
- Scientists Measured the Weight of the Milky Way
- The Milky Way Stole Some of its Stars from Another Galaxy
- The Best Way to Debate
- Societal Attitudes That Get in the Way of Happiness
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11514
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!949
- A Presence!8301
- I Think I'm Dying!957
- Something in the Darkness649
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag147
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress172
- Divination for the Upcoming Year on New Year's Eve
- The Secrets of Longevity of the Oldest Man on the Pl...
- Yearly Horoscope 2015 - Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aqua...
- Daily Horoscope for March 16
- Scientists Have Discovered the Gene That Determines ...
- Mysterious Humanoid Photographed in Antarctica
- The Tragic Story of Pablo Neruda`s Secret Daughter
- Your Numerology Horscope for the Month of April
- Strange Blue Creatures are Coming Out of the Ocean