In Sparta, luxury was unheard of. Food for Spartans was a means of survival, not an item of individual choice. The entire population ate in mess halls, which in Ancient Greek were called sistii or lunch clubs .
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler12224
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!1019
- A Presence!8881
- I Think I'm Dying!1008
- Something in the Darkness683
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag148
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress173
- Numerology: Personal Number 7
- The Talismans You`re Going to Need in 2018
- See What People Most Often Regretted on Their Deathb...
- Napping in the Afternoon Can Kill us
- What 2018 Will be Like for you According to Numerolo...
- Love Horoscope for 2013
- Pick an Image - Reveal your Character
- How your apartment number influences your destiny
- The Fate of Sagittarius