German cruise ship Wilhelm Gustloff, known as the Ship of Death, suffered a much more brutal fate than the Titanic. It was after 9000 men, women and children boarded it that they eventually found their deaths on it on January 1945.
- Sensational: Treasure Worth Billions Found on Sunken Ship
- Damned ships
- The Bermuda Triangle Swallows Another Ship
- A 4500-Year-Old Ship Found in an Egyptian Necropolis
- Remains of Vasco da Gama's Ship Esmeralda Found
- The Philadelphia Experiment - the Invisible, Time Traveling Ship
- The Magnetic Poles Will Take 100 Years to Shift
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9754
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!847
- A Presence!6891
- I Think I'm Dying!820
- Something in the Darkness533
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night218
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress170
- What Awaits the Zodiac Signs During This Week
- The Tragic Fate of the Great Alan Turing
- Your Good Luck is Guaranteed with the Most Stylish T...
- How the Stars Will Affect us Today, October 20
- What the Stars Portend for you Today - June 23
- How to Peer Into the Future Using Coins
- Notable Individuals who Sold Their Soul to the Devil...
- Your Face Reveals What the Future has in Store for y...
- The Death Ray - Tesla`s Last Invention