German cruise ship Wilhelm Gustloff, known as the Ship of Death, suffered a much more brutal fate than the Titanic. It was after 9000 men, women and children boarded it that they eventually found their deaths on it on January 1945.
- Sensational: Treasure Worth Billions Found on Sunken Ship
- Damned ships
- The Bermuda Triangle Swallows Another Ship
- The Magnetic Poles Will Take 100 Years to Shift
- Super Blue Blood-Moon to Shine on January 31
- The Philadelphia Experiment - the Invisible, Time Traveling Ship
- Remains of Vasco da Gama's Ship Esmeralda Found
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler8714
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!766
- A Presence!6131
- I Think I'm Dying!747
- Something in the Darkness473
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag136
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night206
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress163
- The Kyshtym Dwarf - the ET Mummy That Turned Ufology...
- Photo Albums of the Dead
- Choose a Mandala and Discover the Strong Side of you...
- The Gifts of Fall Containing Magical Properties
- Walks Increase Our Life Expectancy and Make us More ...
- The Benefits of an Afternoon Nap
- Your Numerology Horscope for the Month of April
- The First Animal you See Reveals your Personality! A...
- The Blood-Chilling Story of Nazino: Russian Cannibal...