Cahokia is one of the largest ancient Native American cities, located in the Southwest part of the state of Illinois, near St. Louis in neighboring Missouri. In 1982, the settlement was officially named an American National Historic Site.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10494
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!887
- A Presence!7501
- I Think I'm Dying!872
- Something in the Darkness582
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag144
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Love Divination at Home
- Eudaimonia - the Key to our Awareness and Growth
- Indian Man has Been Living for 38 Years with Hand Ra...
- The Geniuses who Owe Their Inspiration to Drugs
- The proudest star signs
- Our Life is a Succession of 7-Year Cycles
- Global Warming is Turning Humans and Mammals into Mi...
- The Moon Steals a Little of Earth's Atmosphere Every...
- A Police Officer`s UFO Encounter During a Burglary I...