Oliver Heaviside adored his nails and often painted them pink. He also disliked classical furniture, so he emptied his home of all such and placed granite blocks in their place.
- The Tragic Fate of the Great Alan Turing
- Global Warming is Turning Humans and Mammals into Midgets?
- A Computer Passes the Turing Test
- The Lake Which Turns Animals to Stone
- Repetitive dreams are an alarm for problems
- We`re Turning into Fish! Instead of Mars, We`re Going to Colonize the Ocean Bottom
- What Turns the Different Zodiac Signs into Whiny Babies
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9574
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!835
- A Presence!6811
- I Think I'm Dying!809
- Something in the Darkness527
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night218
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Space Laser to Track the Melting of Earth`s Ice! So ...
- Love in the Year of the Wood Goat for Taurus
- Destiny of the Cancer Ascendant
- The Strangest Methods for Treating Illnesses in the ...
- Mystery Surrounding Enigmatic `Oumuamua Solved
- Elements in our Dream That Reveal our Subconscious I...
- We`re Turning into Fish! Instead of Mars, We`re Goin...
- Citrine: the Gemstone of Luck
- At Devil`s Bath you Can Smell Hell Itself