Oliver Heaviside adored his nails and often painted them pink. He also disliked classical furniture, so he emptied his home of all such and placed granite blocks in their place.
- The Tragic Fate of the Great Alan Turing
- A Computer Passes the Turing Test
- Global Warming is Turning Humans and Mammals into Midgets?
- The Lake Which Turns Animals to Stone
- Repetitive dreams are an alarm for problems
- We`re Turning into Fish! Instead of Mars, We`re Going to Colonize the Ocean Bottom
- What Turns the Different Zodiac Signs into Whiny Babies
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10484
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!886
- A Presence!7481
- I Think I'm Dying!871
- Something in the Darkness581
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag144
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Which Mythological Creature are you, Based on Zodiac...
- Secrets of the Cheops pyramid
- Shoulder We be Afraid of Dreams about Graveyards?
- The Vengeful Zodiac Signs
- What Antarctica Looked Like Before it was Covered wi...
- While we sleep, we scan information fields
- Astronomers Take a Peak 8.5 Billion Years Back in Ti...
- Ancient Statue is Twice as Old as the Pyramids
- Photo Albums of the Dead