The credo of each and every one of us is our beliefs and the path that we follow in life. It can be summarized by a certain maxim that we cling to. Each zodiac sign is characterized by a few phrases, that every person of that sign will find true to their nature. And here they are:
Aries. The powerful and fighting Aries follow these principles:
- Do it the right way, meaning - like I would.
- Do not argue - I have already spoken.
- I act first, and deal with the consequences later.
- The most difficult thing for me is to control my emotions.
- Stubbornness and persistence are not vices but a stimulant for new experience.
Taurus. The materialistic Taurus is defined by the following credo:
- I spend money on things that make me feel good, no matter the price.
- Materialism is not a vice but a vision of the future.
- Food sampler - I was born for this: brand-name whiskey, quality food - I'm the guy.
- Better to spend the night alone than with crappy company.
- No, I'm not in second place - I'm just gathering momentum.
Gemini. The versatile Gemini are subject to the following maxims:
- I don't know what you're thinking but I'm thinking the opposite.
- I know much and want to learn lots more.
- I say everything face-to-face.
- I talk a lot and everything I say is important.
- I like being here but I could be over there too.
Cancer. The stay-at-home Cancer has this philosophy:
- Patience, if it's worth it.
- What's mine is mine.
- I love being spoiled.
- All I need is a cozy home, some savings and a full fridge.
- To meet with friends over a table - this is my thing.
Leo. The king of the jungle, Leo wants to be the same among people as well:
- Help? No thanks, I can do it by myself.
- I only deal with big projects.
- I am perfection itself.
- I fall, I get up and I continue on. There's no such thing as failure.
- Don't criticize me.
Virgo. On the face of it, a Virgo seems to follow strict rules in their life:
- Order, a plan, specific actions and a clearly laid out plan of action.
- Prove everything to me with logical reasoning. Even that we're meant to be together.
- The most important thing is for a person to be beautiful on the inside.
- If I don't respect you - I do not listen to you and I tell you right out.
- I achieve everything that I want through consistency and patience.
Libra. Even in the chaotic life of Libra there are principles:
- I'm not sure if I'm sure. And why should I be?
- There is logic and everything. Even my chaotic life.
- I live to love.
- I hate arguing but I'm always forced to and I do it well.
- I don't know how to solve my problems but tell me yours and you won't have them anymore.
Scorpio. The extreme Scorpio shares his credo:
- I rarely explode. But if I do - run.
- Checking on someone is the highest form of trust.
- I set the boundaries.
- When a Scorpio forgets that he has a stinger, do not remind him.
- I don't share my feelings because I either don't trust you, I don't feel like talking, or because I'll handle it myself.
Sagittarius. The optimistic Sagittarius can fix everyone's mood. Even if he follows only these tenets:
- My intentions are good, so there's no way for it not to work.
- Life is a party. Have fun!
- Do not be worried ahead of time - check first.
- I have a sensitive heart, even though I don't express my feelings.
- The qualities that help me achieve everything: discipline, decisiveness, purposefulness.
Capricorn. Capricorn, with his conservative views, follows his own guidelines:
- Do not joke about my family.
- I can wait but don't make me wait too long.
- I follow my path slowly and quietly. If I get to the desired place I blow the bullhorn and everyone knows where I am.
- My feelings are my own.
- I love being by myself.
Aquarius. Creative to the very core, Aquarius lives by the following:
- The most boring thing is uniformity.
- I have many ideas and must do something truly epic.
- Prejudices, boundaries, rules - all words I do not know the meaning of.
- The world is wonderful and the people are good.
- The future will be beautiful. There is no other way.
Pisces. Wise Pisces are governed by wise ideas:
- Do not pressure me to make a decision, I must think.
- I can get along with everyone perfectly but I do have difficulties with my own self.
- If you can't offer me romance, best to offer me nothing at all.
- Only boring people plan their lives.
- I'll do it Friday. Did I say which month?