On April 5, 1815 - the Tambora volcano, located in Indonesia became active. Mount Tambora threw so much dust and aerosols in the atmosphere, the sky darkened and people could not see the sun.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11934
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!994
- A Presence!8681
- I Think I'm Dying!988
- Something in the Darkness672
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag148
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress173
- Astonishing: The Three Zodiac Signs with Supernatura...
- Woman Makes Doll Copies of Dead Babies
- How to Control Our Dreams
- What do Dreams on New Year's Eve Mean?
- What it Means if you Often See the Number 8
- Yearly Horoscope 2017 for Taurus
- Juno Spacecraft Enters Jupiter's Orbit and Will Reve...
- Your Exact Horoscope for the Month of September
- Bracelets Throughout the Centuries