In the mid-90s, Dr. Sanjiv Talwar, working at the State University of New York, presented a technology he developed for the remote control of rats. With it, he was able to make the rodents run, jump, stop and feel pleasure.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler6494
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!564
- A Presence!4341
- I Think I'm Dying!545
- Something in the Darkness323
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag121
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night185
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress143
- Orionid Meteor Shower to Make All Wishes Come True o...
- Find out What Surprises in Love Lie in Store for you...
- Mice - a Scientist's Best Friend
- How to Get Enough Sleep Quickly
- Signs That Indicate your Guardian Angel is Nearby
- Neptune Retrograde in Pisces - What to Expect
- Unexpected Features of Sagittarius
- Our Luck in the New Year Depends on the Zodiac Signs...
- These Historical Figures Died as a Result of their G...