Years prior to Captain Cook setting foot on Australian shores in 1770, Dutch explorers Abel Tasman and Dirk Hartog, as well as English pirate William Dampier had already been there.
- Napoleon had a phobia of cats1
- Mutated gene makes us sleep less1
- Divination Using Madame Lenormand's Fortune Cards
- Geniuses Sleep Half as Much as the Rest of us
- After loss of consciousness girl can speak 120 languages3
- Notable Individuals who Sold Their Soul to the Devil for Power and Fame
- The legend of the Tambora Volcano7
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10084
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!867
- A Presence!7151
- I Think I'm Dying!844
- Something in the Darkness554
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag150
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night225
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress178
- Mars will be Brightest Object in Sky Until End of Ju...
- A Trip to Space will Cost Exactly 250 000 Dollars
- Crystals with Which to Attract Love
- The Tuareg Clans: a Complete Matriarchy and Men in B...
- The Romans Celebrated Saturnalia the Week Before Chr...
- The Greatest Fears of Each Zodiac Sign
- Macabre Religious Rites
- Divination with Wax
- Ghost Appears During a Bolivian Soccer Match