Years prior to Captain Cook setting foot on Australian shores in 1770, Dutch explorers Abel Tasman and Dirk Hartog, as well as English pirate William Dampier had already been there.
- Napoleon had a phobia of cats1
- Mutated gene makes us sleep less1
- Divination Using Madame Lenormand's Fortune Cards
- Geniuses Sleep Half as Much as the Rest of us
- After loss of consciousness girl can speak 120 languages3
- Notable Individuals who Sold Their Soul to the Devil for Power and Fame
- See Which Dreams Foretell of Death
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler5714
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!486
- A Presence!3791
- I Think I'm Dying!487
- Something in the Darkness267
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag117
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night183
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress140
- Entrance to the underworld of the Maya is found in M...
- Numerological Horoscope for the Week of March 19-25
- Flowers in the Home Protect from Curses
- Astronauts in Space Have a Round Heart
- Learn to Balance your Chi Energy!
- The Moon Steals a Little of Earth's Atmosphere Every...
- Feng Shui Horoscope 2014 for the Ox
- The Brain Restarts Itself by Blinking
- The Most Common Reasons for Recurring Dreams