Years prior to Captain Cook setting foot on Australian shores in 1770, Dutch explorers Abel Tasman and Dirk Hartog, as well as English pirate William Dampier had already been there.
- Napoleon had a phobia of cats1
- Mutated gene makes us sleep less1
- Divination Using Madame Lenormand's Fortune Cards
- Geniuses Sleep Half as Much as the Rest of us
- After loss of consciousness girl can speak 120 languages3
- Notable Individuals who Sold Their Soul to the Devil for Power and Fame
- See Which Dreams Foretell of Death
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler4964
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!412
- A Presence!3361
- I Think I'm Dying!427
- Something in the Darkness228
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag114
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night180
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress136
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - April 1
- Shocking! Angela Merkel is Hitler's Daughter?
- Dreams of Being Naked and Clothes do Have Meaning! F...
- NASA Finds Suitable Life Conditions on One of Jupite...
- Great Pyramid of Cholula - San Pedro Cholula
- Sumatran Amber - the Largest in the World
- Find Out your Problems if you`re Waking up at the Sa...
- See What the Stars Portend for the Week of April 3 -...
- Mind-Boggling Future Predictions That Came True