Often, wealthy Egyptians would pay colossal sums to mummify animals, hoping to receive their holy blessing. According to data of Egyptologists, there were an estimated 70 million animals mummified in ancient Egypt.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9754
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!849
- A Presence!6901
- I Think I'm Dying!820
- Something in the Darkness535
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress170
- Unicorns did Exist! They Lived on Earth Alongside us
- The Most Controversial Executions in the US
- Living to be 120 is Becoming Ever More Probable
- The Moon Steals a Little of Earth's Atmosphere Every...
- Your Face Reveals What the Future has in Store for y...
- Isaac Asimov Predicted the World's Future 50 Years A...
- Here`s What the Month of July has Prepared for you
- If you`re Unlucky in Love, These Astrological Method...
- Capricorn Woman and Aquarius Man Love Compatibility