Often, wealthy Egyptians would pay colossal sums to mummify animals, hoping to receive their holy blessing. According to data of Egyptologists, there were an estimated 70 million animals mummified in ancient Egypt.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler4964
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!412
- A Presence!3361
- I Think I'm Dying!427
- Something in the Darkness228
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag114
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night180
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress136
- The Deadliest Pandemics in History
- What Kind of Power Does Our Hair Hide?
- Death is an Illusion, Born Out of our Consciousness
- We Learn More Effectively After a Good Sleep
- Facts about People with Grey Eyes
- The Mystery of the Torres Brothers Which Still Remai...
- Mars is Retrograde - What to Watch Out for
- The Sedona Method
- The Secrets of Longevity of the Oldest Man on the Pl...