Often, wealthy Egyptians would pay colossal sums to mummify animals, hoping to receive their holy blessing. According to data of Egyptologists, there were an estimated 70 million animals mummified in ancient Egypt.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler6504
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!567
- A Presence!4351
- I Think I'm Dying!547
- Something in the Darkness323
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag121
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night185
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress143
- Here`s What the Month of September has Prepared for ...
- What Prominent Scientists are Saying about the Zombi...
- Divination with Stones Answers your Questions on the...
- Numerology Horoscope Until November 20th
- Pray you Never See the Mothman - the Harbinger of De...
- Your Magic Gift According to your Birth Date
- Pisces Woman and Pisces Man Love Compatibility
- Dreams on the Night of Friday Going into Saturday
- Year of the Snake for Taurus