Often, wealthy Egyptians would pay colossal sums to mummify animals, hoping to receive their holy blessing. According to data of Egyptologists, there were an estimated 70 million animals mummified in ancient Egypt.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler8174
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!725
- A Presence!5751
- I Think I'm Dying!703
- Something in the Darkness441
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag133
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night200
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress160
- Today is Groundhog Day in the US
- Your birth date’s influence over your destiny
- Taurus Woman and Leo Man Love Compatibility
- Ten Signs you`re a Typical Sagittarius
- Make a Wish if you See a Rainbow
- Strange Sources of Energy
- Your Most Accurate Horoscope for the Week Until Dece...
- The Magical Properties of the Hand Fan that Every Wo...
- A Single Glance Can Determine your Character