Until recently, researchers posited that a road once wound through the region, reaching the Roman settlement of Emona. Subsequently, however, it turned out that the zone was quite more intriguing.
- Archaeologists Dig Up the Remains of Triple-Horned Dinosaur - Wendiceratops
- Nan Madol: The Greatest Archaeological Secret
- The most important Archeological finds of the XXI century
- Scientists Carry Out the First Time Travel
- Eight-Hundred-Year-Old Casino Found Hidden in Cave
- The Brontosaurus Returns
- How Homer Decribed the Thracians in the Illiad
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10464
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!884
- A Presence!7461
- I Think I'm Dying!868
- Something in the Darkness579
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag144
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Today's Horoscope for All Zodiac Signs - October 25
- Arabic magic
- Scorpio Woman and Aquarius Man Love Compatibility
- We Figure Out Everything about Someone New in 30 Sec...
- Stephen Hawking: Humanity's Salvation Lies in Coloni...
- Interesting Facts about Healthy Sleep and How to Eas...
- Unbelievable Technologies Inspired by Animals
- Find out your Numerological Horoscope Until May 27
- The Ghost of a Girl Shocks Music Lovers at Rock Fest...