English archaeologists came across a particularly strange find this past summer while they were excavating on the small island of Chapelle Dom Hue, located in the middle of the English Channel.
- Archaeologists Dig Up the Remains of Triple-Horned Dinosaur - Wendiceratops
- Nan Madol: The Greatest Archaeological Secret
- The most important Archeological finds of the XXI century
- Scientists Carry Out the First Time Travel
- Eight-Hundred-Year-Old Casino Found Hidden in Cave
- The Brontosaurus Returns
- How Homer Decribed the Thracians in the Illiad
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler4914
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!411
- A Presence!3351
- I Think I'm Dying!425
- Something in the Darkness225
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag114
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night180
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress136
- A New Species of Dinosaur Has Been Discovered
- Which is the Bravest Zodiac Sign of All?
- Vastu Shastra or How to Live Harmoniously
- Your Horoscope for Today - July 14
- An Unknown Species of Dinosaur Discovered
- What color hair goes with green eyes
- Experts: Part of Europe to Become Desert by End of t...
- The Dyatlov Case - the Mysterious Death of Nine Skie...
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - June 9