English archaeologists came across a particularly strange find this past summer while they were excavating on the small island of Chapelle Dom Hue, located in the middle of the English Channel.
- Archaeologists Dig Up the Remains of Triple-Horned Dinosaur - Wendiceratops
- Nan Madol: The Greatest Archaeological Secret
- The most important Archeological finds of the XXI century
- Scientists Carry Out the First Time Travel
- Eight-Hundred-Year-Old Casino Found Hidden in Cave
- The Brontosaurus Returns
- How Homer Decribed the Thracians in the Illiad
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler5714
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!486
- A Presence!3791
- I Think I'm Dying!487
- Something in the Darkness267
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag117
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night183
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress140
- Your Horoscope for Today - June 24
- Your January Horoscope Reveals What`s Coming this Mo...
- Numerology Prognosis for November
- The US Tests First Laser Weapon
- Your Lucky Season Based on Zodiac Sign
- Man of the Future Will Have Fins and Webbed Feet
- Discovered: Pterosaur with a Head That Looks Like a ...
- A River in India Dries Up! Signs of Ancient Civiliza...
- What Should the Zodiac Signs Expect in Love During F...