Until recently, researchers posited that a road once wound through the region, reaching the Roman settlement of Emona. Subsequently, however, it turned out that the zone was quite more intriguing.
- Archaeologists Dig Up the Remains of Triple-Horned Dinosaur - Wendiceratops
- Nan Madol: The Greatest Archaeological Secret
- The most important Archeological finds of the XXI century
- Eight-Hundred-Year-Old Casino Found Hidden in Cave
- The Brontosaurus Returns
- How Homer Decribed the Thracians in the Illiad
- Scientists Carry Out the First Time Travel
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9824
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!853
- A Presence!6941
- I Think I'm Dying!823
- Something in the Darkness537
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night220
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress170
- Researcher Finds Mysterious Base on Ocean Bottom
- Anaconda to Swallow Man Live on Air
- Egyptian Tombs to disappear in 150 years
- Dreams on the Night of Thursday Going into Friday
- US is Building a Ghost Town for Experiments
- It's Earth Overshoot Day, We are Now Living off our ...
- How Many Times We Will Truly Fall in Love - Depends ...
- Pisces Woman and Capricorn Man Love Compatibility
- New Date Set for the Apocalypse - September 22 and 2...