In 1922, Albert Einstein visited Japan as a guest lecturer, just 2 days prior to receiving the Nobel prize in physics. After his lectures, he returned to his hotel room, only to find that he did not have enough change to tip the bellboy.
- Life Through the Eyes of Albert Einstein
- Meet the Girl That`s Being Called the World`s Next Einstein
- Who Can Solve Einstein's Riddle?
- Satellites to Test Einstein's Theory
- Einstein`s Tips of Advice for a Happy Life
- Einstein was Right! The Gravitational Waves he Predicted Finally Detected
- Blavatsky Predictions
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler12274
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!1022
- A Presence!8901
- I Think I'm Dying!1012
- Something in the Darkness685
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag148
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night223
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress174
- Cannibals Detained in Papua New Guinea
- American Man Films a Shadowy Being by his Bed
- Scientists Have Discovered the Gene That Determines ...
- New Discovery: 2000-Year-Old Natural Pearl in Austra...
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - July 12
- Smart Seaweed is the Key to Life on Mars!
- What Does a Wedding in a Dream Mean?
- Easy Techniques for Cleansing the Aura
- What Dreams of Cheating Actually Mean