It is thought that the tradition originated from the pilgrims - some of the first settlers in the New World, who wanted to express their thankfulness to God for the bountiful harvest by sharing their holiday feast with the Native Americans.
- European New year traditions
- Asian New Year traditions
- Maundy Thursday - Myths and Traditions
- The Strangest Wedding Traditions Around the World
- Crazy Traditions Which Some Birthday Celebrants Uphold for Luck
- The Strangest New Year's Traditions Around the World
- Traditional beliefs and Feng Shui explanations for them
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler6444
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!557
- A Presence!4301
- I Think I'm Dying!538
- Something in the Darkness318
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag120
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night185
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress143
- The Truth About the Loch Ness Monster Finally Reveal...
- Virgo Woman and Scorpio Man Love Compatibility
- Notes Containing Newton's Unpublished Theory Found b...
- The Kerch Alien Mystery - Solved
- Archaeologists Find Second Stonehenge
- The Woman with the Plastic Face - Real or an Urban L...
- Your Horoscope for Today - August 25
- The Ancient City of the Dwarves Makhunik Bewilders A...
- Birthmarks are Related to a Past Life