It is thought that the tradition originated from the pilgrims - some of the first settlers in the New World, who wanted to express their thankfulness to God for the bountiful harvest by sharing their holiday feast with the Native Americans.
- European New year traditions
- Asian New Year traditions
- Maundy Thursday - Myths and Traditions
- The Strangest Wedding Traditions Around the World
- Crazy Traditions Which Some Birthday Celebrants Uphold for Luck
- The Strangest New Year's Traditions Around the World
- Traditional beliefs and Feng Shui explanations for them
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9784
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!851
- A Presence!6931
- I Think I'm Dying!822
- Something in the Darkness537
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night220
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress170
- Robots Will Communicate Like Humans
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - June 28
- Orionid Meteor Shower to Make All Wishes Come True o...
- Prepare for the Week Until May 28 with your Horoscop...
- What the Zodiac Signs Should Expect This Week
- What is Synesthesia?
- What the Stars Portend for you Today - October 19
- Pick an Angel! See What it Predicts for your Future
- Sinister Female Ghosts