It is thought that the tradition originated from the pilgrims - some of the first settlers in the New World, who wanted to express their thankfulness to God for the bountiful harvest by sharing their holiday feast with the Native Americans.
- European New year traditions
- Asian New Year traditions
- Maundy Thursday - Myths and Traditions
- The Strangest Wedding Traditions Around the World
- The Strangest New Year's Traditions Around the World
- Crazy Traditions Which Some Birthday Celebrants Uphold for Luck
- Traditional beliefs and Feng Shui explanations for them
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler4584
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!381
- A Presence!3131
- I Think I'm Dying!406
- Something in the Darkness208
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag113
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night177
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress136
- Those Who Dream of Murder are More Likely to Commit ...
- NASA: We've Found Liquid Water on Mars, Life on the ...
- Zodiac Signs Never Meant to be Together
- There are Now Around 30 000 Yetis in the World
- Find out your Daily Horoscope for January 20
- Find out What Surprises in Love Lie in Store for you...
- Taurus Woman and Gemini Man Love Compatibility
- Your Horoscope for Today - March 23
- Numerology Horoscope Until March 1st