It is thought that the tradition originated from the pilgrims - some of the first settlers in the New World, who wanted to express their thankfulness to God for the bountiful harvest by sharing their holiday feast with the Native Americans.
- European New year traditions
- Asian New Year traditions
- Maundy Thursday - Myths and Traditions
- The Strangest Wedding Traditions Around the World
- The Strangest New Year's Traditions Around the World
- Crazy Traditions Which Some Birthday Celebrants Uphold for Luck
- Traditional beliefs and Feng Shui explanations for them
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler8664
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!762
- A Presence!6081
- I Think I'm Dying!743
- Something in the Darkness469
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag136
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night206
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress163
- Which Languages Will Soon Disappear?
- The Most Common Nightmares
- Aquarius Woman and Scorpio Man Love Compatibility
- Yearly Horoscope 2014 - Libra, Scorpio and Sagittari...
- Sumatran Amber - the Largest in the World
- Monthly Horoscope Prognosis for August
- The Horror! Plastic is Becoming a Part of Earth's Cr...
- Lesser Known Facts about Albinism
- Freud's Test Shows Our Priorities in Life