In 1922, Albert Einstein visited Japan as a guest lecturer, just 2 days prior to receiving the Nobel prize in physics. After his lectures, he returned to his hotel room, only to find that he did not have enough change to tip the bellboy.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9694
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!847
- A Presence!6891
- I Think I'm Dying!820
- Something in the Darkness533
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night218
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress170
- Unexpected Features of Libra
- Your Horoscope for Today - May 19
- What We Like Seems Closer to us
- Sinister Magic of the Hodjas
- Your Daily Horoscope for March 10
- To Dream of Traveling to a City Abroad - Find out Wh...
- The Full Moon in Aquarius is Here! What to Expect
- Sagittarius Woman and Aries Man Love Compatibility
- The Story of Lobster Boy, who was Murdered By his ow...