In years of poverty and hunger, the Japanese performed quite an inhumane practice, called ubasute, which means abandoning an old woman. When feeding the family became difficult, they would get rid of the oldest member of the family.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10474
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!885
- A Presence!7471
- I Think I'm Dying!870
- Something in the Darkness579
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag144
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Humanity Will Transform into a New Species by 2050
- Who Can Solve Einstein's Riddle?
- See What the Stars Portend for May 19
- The Greatest Unsolved Airplane Mysteries
- The Jewish Hanukkah Begins
- Yearly Horoscope 2018 for Virgo
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - March 23
- What your Daily Horoscope for December 19 has in Sto...
- Gold and Crystals Fight Against Insomnia and Depress...