In years of poverty and hunger, the Japanese performed quite an inhumane practice, called ubasute, which means abandoning an old woman. When feeding the family became difficult, they would get rid of the oldest member of the family.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9364
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!813
- A Presence!6611
- I Think I'm Dying!789
- Something in the Darkness507
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag140
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night211
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress166
- Find out your Numerology Horoscope for the Week Unti...
- Numerological Horoscope for the Week of April 23-29
- Cancer Woman and Scorpio Man Love Compatibility
- Your Horoscope for Today - July 26
- Horoscope for All Zodiac Signs for September
- Star Prognosis for July 28
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - March 22
- See What Kinds of Surprises the Stars Have in Store ...
- A 4500-Year-Old Ship Found in an Egyptian Necropolis