In years of poverty and hunger, the Japanese performed quite an inhumane practice, called ubasute, which means abandoning an old woman. When feeding the family became difficult, they would get rid of the oldest member of the family.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar3081
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler3914
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!327
- A Presence!2811
- I Think I'm Dying!363
- Something in the Darkness200
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag107
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night175
- When Does Our Intuition Speak to us?
- Destiny of the Gemini Ascendant
- Classical Literature Helps us Read Thoughts
- Ancient Myths Based on Real Events
- Yearly Horoscope 2016 - Aries, Taurus and Gemini
- Libra Woman and Gemini Man Love Compatibility
- Horrendous Medical Experiments Done During the Last ...
- The Society That Lynched Mary the Elephant
- Not much sleep, less likely to get dementia