In years of poverty and hunger, the Japanese performed quite an inhumane practice, called ubasute, which means abandoning an old woman. When feeding the family became difficult, they would get rid of the oldest member of the family.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler7164
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!634
- A Presence!4761
- I Think I'm Dying!600
- Something in the Darkness368
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag127
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night189
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress149
- How Old is the Universe?
- The Salzburg Cube Proves the Existence of Extraterre...
- Heinrich Himmler's Secret Archive Found
- After loss of consciousness girl can speak 120 langu...
- Who are the Greatest Geniuses and Celebrities Among ...
- Four World Mysteries That Remain Unsolved
- Pick an Image - Reveal your Character
- Find out your Future! Pick a Fairy and See What to E...
- The Strangest New Year's Traditions Around the World