In years of poverty and hunger, the Japanese performed quite an inhumane practice, called ubasute, which means abandoning an old woman. When feeding the family became difficult, they would get rid of the oldest member of the family.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler8104
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!717
- A Presence!5711
- I Think I'm Dying!698
- Something in the Darkness438
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag133
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night199
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress159
- Feng Shui Horoscope 2014 for the Monkey
- Test Reveals your Personality Based on Sitting Posit...
- People who Have a Pet Don't Have Sleep Problems
- How to Relieve Stress Based on Zodiac Sign
- A Magical New Moon in Pisces - Wishes Come True Toda...
- Unsolved coded messages
- What Kind of Love Thrills Await you if you Dream of ...
- NASA to Use New Telescope to Look for Gold in Space
- How to make holy water