Grey eyes are among the rarer ones found in nature and are also some of the most magnetic. Similar to other people with a different colored iris, grey-eyed people distinguish themselves with a certain temperament and character traits. Here are several curious facts about them:
- People with grey eyes are sensual, ones who seem to live in their own reality. They're big dreamers and love to plot about their future ventures, professional development and romantic dates.
- If you meet a person with grey eyes, know that in front of you is someone who has high aspirations in life. Grey-eyed people know where they're headed and aim for success at the workplace. Besides career, public recognition is also important to them.
- Persons with grey eyes are temperamental and self-loving. At times they can appear to be unscrupulous and egotistical but this is so that they reach their goals more easily. In those types of situations they appear to be more power-hungry and uncompromising than sensitive.
- Grey-eyed individuals are self-confident, charismatic and decisive. They are strong-willed and whenever a problem arises they are ready to defend their position. They prefer looking for reasonable solutions and rely more on logic. These persons are born to be leaders and sooner or later this becomes obvious.
- Sometimes grey-eyed people feel strong jealousy but they strive to conceal it and would rarely admit to this weakness.
- Grey eyes in a man usually indicate a partner that appears to be cold. As for women with grey eyes, it is said that they reveal their feelings only after they're convinced that their partner will worship them to the very end.
- Besides with their attractive appearance, grey-eyed persons stand out with their sense of humor. They earn people's trust because they can keep a secret. They communicate effortlessly and make friends easily. However, these friendships are not always lasting and true.
- It doesn't take folks with grey eyes a lot for them to fall in love. At the same time, they may easily lose interest in the object of their affection and quickly find someone else to take their place. That's why it's hard for them to have a serious relationship.
But if they should find a serious partner, their final decision may be greatly influenced by their financial state. This is because grey-eyed people hate living in destitution.