1. If you dream that you're teeth are falling out you'll learn about someone's death.
2. If a molar or wisdom tooth falls out, a distant person will die, while if a front tooth falls out, a close relative will die.
3. If a tooth falls out and the area it was in hurts, it's likely a relative or someone close to you will die.
4. If it doesn't hurt, the person to die won't be close to you.
5. But it's not mandatory for a falling tooth to necessarily portend death.
6. The falling of all or many teeth may be seen as a sign of upcoming cataclysms and disasters.
7. As a whole, the falling of a tooth is a sign of serious problems, so you have to be careful if you have such a dream.
Be the first to comment here
- Dreams of Mirrors and Pictures
- What Dreams of Various Sea Creatures Portend
- What Does it Mean if you Dream of your Deceased Gran...
- Shoulder We be Afraid of Dreams about Graveyards?
- Childhood nightmares
- How Gemstones Affect our Dreams
- If you Dream of Raw Meat - Expect to Fall Sick
- What Dreams of Cheating Actually Mean
- Dreamt of a Door? Here`s What to Expect