1. If you dream that you're teeth are falling out you'll learn about someone's death.
2. If a molar or wisdom tooth falls out, a distant person will die, while if a front tooth falls out, a close relative will die.
3. If a tooth falls out and the area it was in hurts, it's likely a relative or someone close to you will die.
4. If it doesn't hurt, the person to die won't be close to you.
5. But it's not mandatory for a falling tooth to necessarily portend death.
6. The falling of all or many teeth may be seen as a sign of upcoming cataclysms and disasters.
7. As a whole, the falling of a tooth is a sign of serious problems, so you have to be careful if you have such a dream.
Be the first to comment here
- A Dark Office = Less Sleep
- What Does it Mean if you Dream That you`re Painting?
- Find Out your Problems if you`re Waking up at the Sa...
- Having These Kinds of Dreams? If so, Something in yo...
- See Which Dreams Foretell of Death
- An Aquarium in the Bedroom Disrupts Sleep
- Frequent Nightmares - Symptoms of Mental Health Prob...
- The Love Symbolism of Colors in Dreams
- Dreams on the Night of Wednesday Going into Thursday