1. If you dream that your tooth fell, you will learn about someone's death.
2. If a molar or wisdom tooth falls in a dream, a long- time acquaintance will and if a front tooth does, a close relative will die.
3. If the fall of the tooth does not hurt, then a relative or family member will be laid to rest.
4. If it hurts, not a close person.
5. Not always, however, does the falling of teeth portend death.
6. The collapse of all or many teeth can be interpreted as a sign of impending disasters and calamities.
7. Overall, falling teeth are a sign of serious problems.
Be the first to comment here
- Dreams of Being Pregnant
- Frequent Nightmares - Symptoms of Mental Health Prob...
- Night Owls are Potential Convicts
- Miller's Dream Dictionary for Predicting the Future
- We Learn More Effectively After a Good Sleep
- Meaning of the Different Dog Breeds in Dreams
- Dreamt of Snow? Here`s What to Expect
- Interesting Facts about Healthy Sleep and How to Eas...
- See Which Dreams Foretell of Death