According to a new study, the real purpose of sleep is to help the brain forget certain memories, so that we can store new ones for long-term use later in life.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar1301
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler2324
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!1950
- A Presence!1911
- I Think I'm Dying!2390
- Something in the Darkness1750
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag890
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night1620
- The Most Unusual Cases in Freud's Practice
- Ten Tons of Coins Discovered in Ancient Tomb
- Just 3 Minutes to Midnight Before Global Destruction
- Streetlights Prevent us from Sleeping Normally!
- Numerology Prognosis Until February 7
- What Fate is Trying to Tell you Through the Numbers ...
- NASA: We've Found Liquid Water on Mars, Life on the ...
- Photographer Captures Mysterious Signs in the Sky
- Your Horoscope for Today - May 17