According to a new study, the real purpose of sleep is to help the brain forget certain memories, so that we can store new ones for long-term use later in life.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar1761
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler2834
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!2230
- A Presence!2121
- I Think I'm Dying!2720
- Something in the Darkness1800
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag930
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night1630
- What the Zodiac Signs Should Prepare for in the Comi...
- How Do I Get Rid of Nightmares?
- Why do We Even Have Eyebrows?
- The People you Dream of Come Bearing a Message! Find...
- Dream Meanings According to Islam
- Hobbit Skeletons Prove They Were not Fictional Creat...
- Shocking! Angela Merkel is Hitler's Daughter?
- The Prophecies of Leonardo da Vinci
- The influence of the phases of the moon on people - ...