Although the human brain has a vast capacity for storing information, some of our memories are discarded when we sleep, say researchers from Cambridge University after a new study.
- Lack of Sleep Provokes False Memories
- Method for Erasing Painful Memories Discovered
- The Memories Our Brain Gets Rid of During Sleep
- New Condition Found Where Memories Can't be Visualized
- Reason for Absence of Memories in Early Childhood Discovered
- The Mandela Effect will Make you Question your own Memories
- Half of us Remember Events That have Never Happened
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11154
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!925
- A Presence!8021
- I Think I'm Dying!928
- Something in the Darkness622
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag146
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night220
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Which Flower Makes your Zodiac Sign Bloom?
- Twenty-Foot Seagulls Once Ruled the Skies of Antarct...
- The ancient city of Vilkabamba in Peru
- In Which Circle of Hell will Each Zodiac Sign Burn?
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - March 30
- Ghostly Woman Tries to Drain the Life from 2-Year-Ol...
- Most popular superstitions
- Year of the Wood Goat for Capricorn
- NASA Detects Strange Light Shooting Out from Black H...