According to a new study, the real purpose of sleep is to help the brain forget certain memories, so that we can store new ones for long-term use later in life.
- Lack of Sleep Provokes False Memories
- Method for Erasing Painful Memories Discovered
- New Condition Found Where Memories Can't be Visualized
- Reason for Absence of Memories in Early Childhood Discovered
- The Mandela Effect will Make you Question your own Memories
- Half of us Remember Events That have Never Happened
- Have I ever lived here before2
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler5314
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!451
- A Presence!3511
- I Think I'm Dying!452
- Something in the Darkness241
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag117
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night183
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress138
- Easy Love Magic with a Key! To Make him Yours Foreve...
- Can you Solve the 5 Most Convoluted Murder Cases?
- The Muslim Holy Month Begins
- Gemini Woman and Aries Man Love Compatibility
- Karmic marriage
- Your Most Accurate Horoscope for February 9 is Here
- Acid Fog Erodes Martian Rocks
- Want to Predict the Future? Your Brain Can!
- Geminids Meteor Shower Peaks on December 14