The oldest sunglasses ever were discovered on Baffin Island, Canada. Scientists theorize they were worn by the Arctic Inuit, who eventually brought them to Canada. The sunglasses were made of walrus hide and bone and are at least 1200-1600 years old.
- The most important Archeological finds of the XXI century
- NASA Finds Likely Habitable Planet
- Researcher Finds Mysterious Base on Ocean Bottom
- NASA Finds Suitable Life Conditions on One of Jupiter's Moons
- Nan Madol: The Greatest Archaeological Secret
- Afraid of Clowns? Find out Why
- Find Out your Horoscope for September 8
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar2861
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler3654
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!303
- A Presence!2631
- I Think I'm Dying!349
- Something in the Darkness194
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag103
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night170
- Sensational Inventions of the Renaissance
- What the Horoscope has in Store for you Today - Dece...
- Expect a Meteor Shower Soon
- Your Horoscope for Today - June 6
- Your Exact Horoscope for the Month of September
- Your Horoscope for Today - March 2
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - May 17
- What Does the Love Horoscope Have in Store for you T...
- Pick a Room and Discover the Truth about Yourself!