The ozone hole over the Antarctic has slowly begun to shrink. The protective layer was thinnest there but has begun to regenerate on its own.
- Dinosaurs Once Roamed the Antarctic
- Mysterious Humanoid Photographed in Antarctica
- Asteroids, Antarctica and the exclusion Dinosaurs?
- Unique Bloody Red Waterfall Flows in Antarctica
- Hooray! The Ozone Hole Over the Antarctic is Shrinking
- Twenty-Foot Seagulls Once Ruled the Skies of Antarctica
- How Many Tectonic Plates are There?
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler5304
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!449
- A Presence!3511
- I Think I'm Dying!451
- Something in the Darkness241
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag117
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night183
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress137
- The Chinese to Look for Aliens in Space with a Giant...
- Divination with 2 Dice! Find out your Future Now
- Bizarre! The Oldest Things in the World
- The White Clouds in the Sky Come from Phytoplankton
- Days Without Wealth are Coming! Here`s What you Must...
- Fascinating Myths about Leprechauns
- Ship-Eating Bacteria to Make the Titanic Disappear i...
- Your Horoscope for Today - June 17
- The Madness and Genius of 4 Renowned Minds