Facts about blue eyed people
The cornea of blue-eyed people is more sensitive than the cornea of people with brown eyes, and people with light eyes have weaker light filters.
This explains why the inhabitants of northern countries have mostly blue and gray eyes, and Southerners have brown eyes and black as living in the south brings a need for greater protection for the eyes from the sun.
Blue eyed people are romantics and dreamers. They constantly dream of true love. They often live in a fictional world. Blue eyed women always want to be courted, they just can not live without it.
Blue eyed people are vulnerable and sensitive, easily offended and they take everything too seriously. For blue eyed people, it is typical to easily fall into depression.
People with blue eyes tend to constantly change moods and whims. For all their sentimentality, they show deep feelings.
The colder the shade of blue eyes a man has, the less heat there is in his soul. Blue eyes people can be cruel.
They are often irritable and explosive. Much depends on their expression of sympathy or antipathy towards certain people. They find it to experience constant feelings for someone.
Blue eyed people are honest, generous, quick to find direction and adapt. Blue eyes are typical for artists, inventors and aesthetes.
Blue eyed people are charming, emotional and sentimental. They have major requirements towards their partners. Emotionaly, people with blue eyes are not only passionate in their love, but strong in their hatred.
If they hate someone, they will wage a long and protracted war. They are fearless, often going against the tide, being guided only by their feelings.
- Numerology: Personal Number 3
- Grandmotherly Superstitions Related to Water
- Homeopathy for the Soul
- Our Life is a Succession of 7-Year Cycles
- Shooting Stars Throughout August
- Yearly Horoscope 2014 - Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisc...
- I have been cursed, what to do?
- Mysterious Humanoid Photographed in Antarctica
- Effects of Metals
- Scorpio Woman and Taurus Man Love Compatibility
- Why Do We Like Compliments?
- Spider Webs - an Air Filter?
- Similar Results:
- meme for green eyed people
- mermaid legends myths and facts
- facts about grey eyes
- facts on the mary celeste for kids
- fact about blue eyed girls
- green eyed people personality
- fun facts about people with hazel eyes
- facts about girls with brown eyes
- facts about brown eyed girls
- facts about girls with green eyes
- facts about people with blue eyes and brown hair
- mysterious facts about the world