The artificial light, which is present in the period between sundown and the point when we fall asleep, suppresses the release of the hormone of sleep - melatonin.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler7494
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!656
- A Presence!5111
- I Think I'm Dying!641
- Something in the Darkness391
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag130
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night195
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress156
- Delmar's Circle Predicts Future Events
- The Extraordinary Story of the Dwarf Jews who Surviv...
- The Bermuda Triangle Swallows Another Ship
- Numerology Prognosis Until February 14
- Shortcomings of the Taurus Zodiac Sign
- Love Divination with Apples
- Hooray! The Ozone Hole Over the Antarctic is Shrinki...
- These Four Zodiac Signs are the Worst Freeloaders in...
- A Brazilian Man Rises from the Grave