The artificial light, which is present in the period between sundown and the point when we fall asleep, suppresses the release of the hormone of sleep - melatonin.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler8784
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!769
- A Presence!6171
- I Think I'm Dying!750
- Something in the Darkness476
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag136
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night206
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress163
- Your Horoscope for Today - March 31
- A Private Company to Fly to the Moon
- Jupiter Once Birthed Another Gas Giant Planet in the...
- Your Horoscope for Today - February 22!
- Dreams of Natural Phenomena
- Robots Will Communicate Like Humans
- What Mysterious Meetings Signify in our Dreams
- The 4 Most Creative Zodiac Signs
- Historical Figures That May have Never Existed