The artificial light, which is present in the period between sundown and the point when we fall asleep, suppresses the release of the hormone of sleep - melatonin.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11174
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!930
- A Presence!8051
- I Think I'm Dying!931
- Something in the Darkness624
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag146
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night220
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Theories about Faraway Worlds
- Don`t Miss Reading This if you were Born in January!
- Find out What the Future has in Store for you with t...
- Scorpio Woman and Gemini Man Love Compatibility
- The Fate of Cancer
- The Human Lifespan has its Limit and We've Reached i...
- Find out your Numerological Horoscope Until August 5
- Pick a Number from 1 to 9 and Find out your Daily Lu...
- The Pyramid of the Niches - Place of Mysterious Smok...