The artificial light, which is present in the period between sundown and the point when we fall asleep, suppresses the release of the hormone of sleep - melatonin.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9834
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!853
- A Presence!6941
- I Think I'm Dying!823
- Something in the Darkness537
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night220
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress170
- Curiosity Rover Finds Signs of Life on the Red Plane...
- What we know about death
- New Date Set for the Apocalypse - September 22 and 2...
- What 2018 will be Like According to Astrology
- Want to Predict the Future? Your Brain Can!
- Dreams on the Night of Thursday Going into Friday
- A Police Officer`s UFO Encounter During a Burglary I...
- The Ming Dynasty - Rise and Fall
- The Woman with the Plastic Face - Real or an Urban L...