Pablo Picasso's masterpiece Les Femmes d'Alger (Version O) has relinquished its place as the world's most expensive painting to Leonardo da Vinci's Salvator Mundi, which was sold for $450. 3 million, a record-breaking sum in the art world.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler7164
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!634
- A Presence!4761
- I Think I'm Dying!596
- Something in the Darkness366
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag127
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night189
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress149
- The Dyatlov Case - the Mysterious Death of Nine Skie...
- Archaeologists: Sumerians Communicated with Extrater...
- A Single Glance Can Determine your Character
- The Kerch Alien Mystery - Solved
- Fly in a Capsule Through the Stratosphere for 75 Gra...
- Transhumanists Know the Secret to Eternal Life
- Mice - a Scientist's Best Friend
- Numerology Prognosis Until January 3rd
- Bracelets Throughout the Centuries