Facts about brown eyed people
People with brown eyes are a real bundle of energy. They are funny, witty and love to get their way in various ways. For them the end justifies the means.
People with brown eyes love passionately, but their amorous passions do not last very long. They do not get disappointed in their partners, they just go cold without cause.
The man with brown eyes, is angered easily, but is unable to be angry too long. He allows to be commanded, but does not do well with high requirements.
People with brown eyes are passionate, impulsive, active and energetic people. They are ambitious and adventurous at the same time, helping them in their relations with people as they often risk and win.
People with brown eyes always have high goals to achieve. They are powerful, born leaders. They have a hot temper, they are sexual and sensitive.
They love to be in the limelight, many of them consider it quite normal. They love to succeed and want to continuously receive approval for their achievements.
People with brown eyes are characterized by a tendency toward conflict and irritability. Sometimes, they can be quite aggressive, but soon forget the worst of insults.
They are sure of themselves, determined and, if need be- fearless. They are witty and sociable and get along easily with strangers.
People with brown eyes are quite amorous. They are romantics, indulge their dreams and prefer to be in an imaginary world, not in reality.
People with brown eyes are prone to laziness and passivity. They are sensitive and delicate. Even when being practical, they continue to soar in the clouds.
- Unexpected Features of Libra
- How Do We Increase Our Self-Confidence?
- The Legend of the Zodiac Signs
- Love in the Year of the Wood Goat for Pisces
- New Mysterious Holes Appear in Siberia
- Unexpected Features of Virgo
- Gigantic Virus Awakens After 30 000 Years of Sleep
- Cancer Woman and Capricorn Man Love Compatibility
- Virgo Woman and Sagittarius Man Love Compatibility
- The Mummies and Catacombs of Palermo
- Most popular superstitions
- Genius Chose the Life of a Hermit Instead of $1 Mill...