Facts about brown eyed people
People with brown eyes are a real bundle of energy. They are funny, witty and love to get their way in various ways. For them the end justifies the means.
People with brown eyes love passionately, but their amorous passions do not last very long. They do not get disappointed in their partners, they just go cold without cause.
The man with brown eyes, is angered easily, but is unable to be angry too long. He allows to be commanded, but does not do well with high requirements.
People with brown eyes are passionate, impulsive, active and energetic people. They are ambitious and adventurous at the same time, helping them in their relations with people as they often risk and win.
People with brown eyes always have high goals to achieve. They are powerful, born leaders. They have a hot temper, they are sexual and sensitive.
They love to be in the limelight, many of them consider it quite normal. They love to succeed and want to continuously receive approval for their achievements.
People with brown eyes are characterized by a tendency toward conflict and irritability. Sometimes, they can be quite aggressive, but soon forget the worst of insults.
They are sure of themselves, determined and, if need be- fearless. They are witty and sociable and get along easily with strangers.
People with brown eyes are quite amorous. They are romantics, indulge their dreams and prefer to be in an imaginary world, not in reality.
People with brown eyes are prone to laziness and passivity. They are sensitive and delicate. Even when being practical, they continue to soar in the clouds.
- Mass Grave of 800 Children Found in Ireland
- Taurus Woman and Aries Man Love Compatibility
- Common Feng Shui errors
- Where the Various Zodiac Signs Must Travel
- Sagittarius Woman and Aquarius Man Love Compatibilit...
- Moles are a sign of long life
- Proven! Life on Earth Came from Space
- Life Ends When Our Stem Cells Die
- Numerology Horoscope Until December 21st
- Numerology Prognosis Until January 25th
- The Founder of the Mormon Church Had 40 Wives
- The Messages in Salvador Dali's Most Famous Painting