1. Clearing a table in a dream, means you will endure hardship and live in solitude.
2. Seeing in your dream an empty table, means you will live in poverty and squalor, dirty tables predict diseases or serious strife.
3. If you dream of a table laden with food, you will have to pay for expensive pleasures, and waste your time.
4. Setting a table cover, means you must try to preserve your gains and estates.
5. If you dream that you are with friends at a table, joy is waiting for you.
6. If you dream of a table, you'll hear interesting ideas and suggestions.
Be the first to comment here
- Freud's Dream Dictionary - Part 2
- Napping in the Afternoon Can Kill us
- Why you should not sleep by a mirror
- While we sleep, we scan information fields
- Dreams on the Night of Tuesday Going into Wednesday
- Proven! We Hear Even During Sleep
- What Our Dreams Reveal According to Jung
- Fall Asleep in 1 Minute Using a Harvard Scientist's ...
- Have you Dreamed This Man?